Cloud BSS for Quadruple Play Services
Cloud-native BSS Stack for a converged service offering with a 3-month time-to-market for Swisscom’s second brand.
The Wingo brand reduces the products on offer to the essentials and minimizes technical complexity. Communication with customers, ordering subscriptions, and support are only offered online.
For their main target profile, Wingo focuses on residential customers who already possess excellent knowledge of the digital world and wish to consciously avoid certain services.
The digital solution would have to provide exceptional online customer experience with the requirement of a launch within a record 3-month timeframe.
Platform configurability and the modern open, modular, and microservices-based architecture were the decisive factors that enabled the rapid rollout.
The solution scope includes:
- Sales Enablement (Ecommerce & eShop)
- Revenue Management (Billing, Rating, Accounts Receivable)
- Product Catalogue (Commercial and Technical Offering)
- Customer Management, Customer Problem Management
- Customer Order Management & Provisioning
The 2-week agile release cycles and the close collaboration with the customer business & IT leads ensured the platform reached production within the target 3 months and delivered the competitive edge Swisscom required to maintain the market position.
- Record 3 months to production, TTM for converged service offering
- Support growth of 10–20K new subscriptions per month
- Retained competitive positioning and expanded customer reach
- Cloud-native, open, modular, microservices-based architecture
- Exceptional configurability and flexibility of the BSS platform
- Agile delivery, business-driven, and transparent customer engagement
All Case Studies
News & Resources
You May Also Be Interested in:
B2C Quadruple Play Service Enablement
Cloud-first BSS Stack enables B2C Quadruple Play service offering to multimillion residential customer base.
Converged Digital Engagement Solution
Supporting rapid rollout of mobile, fixed, and broadband offerings for T-Mobile’s second brand.