B2C Quadruple Play Service Enablement
Deutsche Telekom Magenta
Cloud-first BSS Stack enables B2C Quadruple Play service offering to multimillion residential customer base.
- cloud-native BSS
- quadruple play
- smart products
Magenta Telekom is a leading provider of internet, mobile communications, entertainment, and business solutions. The company offers ultra-fast broadband via fiber optic cables and mobile communications, entertainment, and the latest technologies for digital life and work.
As part of the Deutsche Telekom Group, the company benefits from the innovative strength and financial stability of the group, one of the world’s largest players in the telecommunications market.
Deutsche Telekom Magenta’s major digital transformation initiative urgently required a next-gen cloud-native BSS platform. This cloud-first BSS stack integrates mobile and fixed service offerings in order to enable delivery of the converged quadruple play offering to the company’s multimillion residential customer base.
Along with the technological and architectural challenges inherent in a complex, comprehensive project, it was essential to build efficiency within the delivery teams and to create a close collaboration between business and IT stakeholders on both the customer and the vendor side.
Cloud-native BSS platform for converged Quadruple Play service offering.
Platform configurability and the modern open, modular, and microservices-based architecture were among the decisive factors for platform selection.
The solution scope includes:
- Sales Enablement (Ecommerce & eShop)
- Revenue Management (Interfaces to Billing and Rating)
- Product Catalogue (Commercial Offering)
- Customer Management
- Customer Problem Management
- Customer Order Management
The 2-week agile delivery release cycles and the transparent collaboration with the business & IT leads ensured the platform reached production status within the required short timeframes. This joint Deutsche Telekom and CompaxDigital initiative enabled the converged mobile & fixed service offering to reach the market.
- Single BSS platform to enable converged mobile & fixed service offering
- Support of exponential scaling, starting with 100K subscribers and growing to millions
- Record of success in IT/delivery project
- Cloud-native, open, modular, microservices-based architecture
- Exceptional configurability and flexibility of the BSS platform
- Agile delivery, business-driven, and close customer engagement
You May Also Be Interested in:
Cloud BSS for Quadruple Play Services
Cloud-native BSS Stack for a converged service offering with a 3-month time-to-market for Swisscom’s second brand.
Converged Digital Engagement Solution
Supporting rapid rollout of mobile, fixed, and broadband offerings for T-Mobile’s second brand.