Flexibility delivered for B2B2X and complex partner marketplaces.
Roll out new brands and lines of business within hours
Multi-tenancy is a unique feature of CompaxDigital BSS that allows multiple instances of CompaxDigital BSS to share the same codebase and reuse existing configurations (e.g., integrations, sub- workflows, etc.), as well as connect and reference data, and orchestrate cross-tenant processes across multiple channels. Most importantly, it allows each instance to be adjusted and configured independently without impacting other instances, which is ideal in case where multiple business units, or customer and partners, are participating as tenants in multi-tenant environment. It is a feature that makes most B2B, B2B2x, MVNO/MVNE, wholesale and partner marketplace environments much quicker to deploy and efficient to operate, and enables complex cross-partner and provider-customer relationships.
Combined with the cloud-native approach, digital process automation and API-first omnichannel UI, CompaxDigital multi- tenancy positions CompaxDigital BSS as one of the best, most modern BSS platforms for digital service providers.
All Business Models and Technology Support
Fast Tracks and Full-scale Transformations
Next-gen Platform Built for Agility and Speed
Practical engineering. Transparent partnership. Fully configurable platform.
Time to Market
- Quickly deploy entire new brands, onboard MVNOs and OTT partners
- Share the same codebase and configurations, including integrations and workflows
- Partition your BSS functions in different tenants for security, operability, and performance
Agility and Efficiency
- Balance the infrastructure capacity across tenants depending on the load
- Allow each tenant to have their own data and configurations, and share core functionality
- Adjust tenants without impact on other implementations, while maintaining overall control
Genuine SaaS Model
- Straightforward licensing fee with right to use of all relevant modules
- Unlimited use for multiple lines of business or brands within the same multi-tenant deployment
- No additional third-party license costs, all based on proven widely available open-source products