Converged Digital Engagement Solution
Supporting rapid rollout of mobile, fixed, and broadband offerings for T-Mobile’s second brand.
Congstar is a wholly owned subsidiary of T-Mobile and one of the leading “no-frills” telecommunication companies in Germany.
Their customer base is around 6 million users with over 12 million subscriptions. The company’s success is due to the combination of excellent network quality, reasonable prices, and flexible contract terms.
The wide range of services provided by Congstar includes mobile connectivity (pre-paid and post-paid tariffs) and home internet—including via LTE, as well as mobile phones & tablets.
Congstar was launched with the goal of providing competitive mobile and broadband connectivity products with a focus on fully digital and personalized customer experience.
The challenge was to roll out a converged and single platform-based solution within the shortest possible timeframes, which addressed both the mobile and the fixed service offerings.
- Fully digital and enhanced customer experience
- Record time-to-market for new competitive service offering
- Support growth of 100K new subscriptions per month upon launch
- Cloud-native, open, modular, microservices-based architecture
- Exceptional configurability and flexibility of the BSS platform
- Agile delivery, business-driven, and transparent customer engagement
You May Also Be Interested in:
Cloud BSS for Quadruple Play Services
Cloud-native BSS Stack for a converged service offering with a 3-month time-to-market for Swisscom’s second brand.
B2C Quadruple Play Service Enablement
Cloud-first BSS Stack enables B2C Quadruple Play service offering to multimillion residential customer base.