Next-Gen BSS for Truck Tolling
Full Cloud BSS to enable complete modernization of T-Systems Europe’s Truck Toll Platform.
Satellic is T-System’s subsidiary that specializes in developing complex truck toll systems. As of 2022, the Company has 600,000 international customers from over a hundred countries and serves as the main toll operator in Belgium.
At T-Systems, we consider Compax an important partner and an integral part of our business. Compax powers our truck tolling solutions, allowing us to better manage our road user portal, ordering logistics, and billing. Thanks to Compax, our systems are highly reliable and run with near-perfect accuracy.
As a result, a decision was made to roll out a full-scale BSS modernization project. This was aimed both at being prepared for upcoming toll system tenders and making the innovative toll solution suitable for other markets.
Key selection criteria included BSS platform flexibility and maturity, reliability and scalability as well as quickest time to rollout.
The solution scope includes:
- Customer Management
- Sales Enablement (Shop and CSC backend)
- Product Catalogue
- Revenue Management (Billing, Rating, Accounts Receivable)
- Order Management & Provisioning
The project was delivered in 2-week agile release cycles and ensured the truck toll solution went in production within the targeted 9 months.
- Shortest time to production: Under 9 months
- Digital transformation and complete BSS modernization
- Growing customer base, expanded reach into new regions
- Agile delivery, business-driven, and transparent customer engagement
- Cloud-native and open, modular, and microservices-based architecture
- Platform flexibility and reliability and easy to do business with
All Case Studies
News & Resources
You May Also Be Interested in:
Cloud-Native BSS for Tier-1 B2B IoT
Full BSS Stack to enable global IoT connectivity for enterprises.
Cloud-First BSS for B2B IoT Rollout
Full BSS Stack to enable rollout of next-gen IoT connectivity for B2B customers.