Cloud-Native BSS for Tier-1 B2B IoT
Deutsche Telekom T-IoT
Full BSS Stack to enable global IoT connectivity for enterprises.
With T-IoT, enterprises have one global team and one global solution to manage all their connections across borders! It is aimed to be available across 188 destinations, on 383 networks worldwide.
Compax has always been a very good and reliable partner, both in terms of technical capabilities and dedication to the project. With our experience over the last several years, we would again decide on Compax.
The B2B IoT solution would have to be launched in exceptionally short time frames and scaled out across multiple subsidiaries with the long-term goal of enabling Deutsche Telekom and T-Mobile to achieve market parity as an IoT connectivity provider for enterprises.
- IoT SIM Card Management from Customer Front Ends
- Frame Contract Management
- Product Catalogue
- Order Management
- OSS/Network Provisioning
- Revenue Management Including Rating, Billing, and Invoicing
The B2B customer base is exceptionally diverse from SMEs up to enterprise customers having millions of subscriptions in their account.
- Record time to production, TTM for B2B IoT services
- Tens of millions of SIM cards supported; high volume billing
- Enabled market expansion and new customer acquisition
- Cloud-native, open, modular, microservices-based architecture
- Feature-rich and flexible BSS platform
- Agile delivery, DevOps by CompaxDigital Dev Team
All Case Studies
News & Resources
You May Also Be Interested in:
Cloud-First BSS for B2B IoT Rollout
Full BSS Stack to enable rollout of next-gen IoT connectivity for B2B customers.
B2C Quadruple Play Service Enablement
Cloud-first BSS Stack enables B2C Quadruple Play service offering to multimillion residential customer base.