Are you a Java Backend Developer with heart and soul? Would you like to work in an environment where you can contribute and implement your ideas and challenge yourself on a daily basis? Furthermore, you are an absolute team player, you love an agile working environment, and you are looking for a company where fun is never missed out on?
Great, then CompaxDigital is the perfect match for you!
We are an international software company with an in-house developed and completely cloud-capable order-to-cash software solution, and we are active in the areas of Telco, IoT, Media, and Tolling. We offer our customers tailor-made software solutions so that they can get the best out of their business.
YOUR ROLE WITHIN THE TEAM
As we are currently growing, we are constantly looking for passionate developers.
- Active involvement in the entire software lifecycle, from requirements analysis to deployment in the Scrum team
- Design and development of high-performance and scalable – mainly microservice-based – software architectures in the Java environment
- Interface development and connection of the software to different database systems
- Depending on your knowledge and preferences, you can deepen your knowledge in the areas of deployment, performance tuning, migration, security, or solution architecture and take on more tasks in these areas in the future
- Regular customer exchange in the context of the Daily Scrum Meetings
- Mentor for junior developers
- Snippet of our technology stack: Java Application Server with JSF, Spring, Hibernate, SpringBoot, React.js, Angular, Oracle, Postgres, Kubernetes, Git, GitLab-CI, etc.
- Completed IT education (HTL/FH/University) and several years of professional experience as a Java Backend Developer
- Good knowledge around sustainable and scalable software architectures
- Agile mindset and experience with agile development methods such as Scrum
- Ideally, experience with cloud technologies as well as Kubernetes or Docker
- Team player who has an innovative and solution-oriented way of working and sees clean code, unit testing, and pair programming as a matter of course
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
YOUR BENEFITS AS PART OF THE COMPAX FAMILY
Please send us your application including your desired salary and your desired number of working hours per week to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!