CompaxDigital is a multinational software company that creates cloud-based enterprise software covering areas of Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Support System (BSS), and Order-To-Cash process. We are headquartered in Vienna, Austria with multiple office locations in Germany, Switzerland, USA, Taiwan, South Korea, and Singapore. Our clients are first-tier organizations operating in Telco, IoT, Media, and Tolling.
We live a start-up like culture. Our organizational structure is flat centering around the engineers with no middle management. You are encouraged to contribute ideas towards the development of the projects as well as the company. Your career path development lies in your hands.
To further strengthen our engineering teams, we are seeking passionate Java software developers for our new office in Hanoi, Vietnam. You will work in international, agile and self-organizing teams from different locations to deliver best-in-class software solutions for our clients.
YOUR ROLE WITHIN THE TEAM
- You and your colleagues in a Scrum team accompany our client along the entire software lifecycle: from requirements analysis to implementation, deployment, and maintenance.
- Regular customer exchange in the context of the daily Scrum meetings
- Extend and customize our in-house software product to suit customer needs
- Depending on your skills and preferences, you can choose to focus on different areas: backend, frontend, performance tuning, migration, security or DevOps.
- Design and implement scalable APIs for the integration of third-party systems.
- Among others, you will work with the following technology stack:
- Databases / Data stores: PostgreSQL, Oracle, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Redis
- Application Servers: Tomcat, Wildfly.
- Frameworks: Spring/Spring Boot, JSF, JPA/Hibernate, React.js, Angular, Next.js, Node.js
- CI/CD: Gitlab, Jenkins, in-house system, Kubernetes.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related technological fields.
- Several years of professional experience as a software developer.
- Proficiency in Java, object-oriented programming and SQL.
- Experience or familiarity with our technology stack.
- Experience with cloud technologies and building scalable software is a plus.
- Team player and ability to work without supervision.
- Strong problem-solving skills, willingness to learn and adapt.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
YOUR BENEFITS AS PART OF THE COMPAX FAMILY
Please send us your application including your desired salary and your desired number of working hours per week to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!